cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

pixelation

I have had my white NOW tv box for some years now and when I try and watch it now, during movies it pixalates horribly. stopping the movie and restarting it doesnt help. it will go clear then pixelate again.

anyway to fix this? I have

1-checked connections

2-rebooted the box

3-checked internet speed and connection(I have high speed via virgin)

4-reset router

5-connection speed is-198.43mbps download speed

no downloads have been running nor updates on systems as we only connect one at a time

I have no issues with things like my ps4 or puter so ...any fix for this horrible pixalation that makes watching a movie a no-go?

13 REPLIES 13
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

FOUR- I will call SKY and complain about the lack of help and actual service as NOW team cant be bothered directly.

Hello again @Anonymous User,

Unless you have taken out a NOW TV Combo package (ie: Telephone, Broadband and NOW TV media streaming service), there is no contact telephone number for NOW TV.

The NOW TV media streaming service is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via Live Chat, via Email or via this forum by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did not realize you had an issue understanding english.

As per previous posts. UNLESS you are a NOW TV representative, please stop.

You are NOT helping and indeed only making the situation worse.

SKY owns NOW TV and have, in the past, helped when those on this site refused to help. SO Unless you own SKY and NOW I doubt you can speak with any surity on the matter on how or if SKY would deal with it.

Was that clear enough now? Shall I post it in another language? Perhaps pictures will help?

Further more..I have just simply screen capp'ed the whole thread to show that the site has no interest in helping resolve an issue and instead allow rampant "arm chair authorities" to take over a thread.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Okay @Anonymous User, you win...

I wish you the best of luck with your issue. And look forward to offering helpful comments/advice to you in the future.

Kind regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, have you tried changing the resoultion on the nowtv box this should help with the pixalation, also take out the HDMI cable swap the two ends and replace back in, hope this helps.

Nadine