cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iankjmbutters
Advocate

Re: now tv remote doesnt work

My NOWTV box bought from Currys also had a none working remote out of the box, however in my case it was the supplied batteries that were totally flat. Swapped them with the ones from my PVR remote, NOWTV remote worked, PVR one didn't. Perhaps supply better batteries, or don't supply any?

0 Thanks
TJwbu
Advocate

Hi not sure if I am writing in the right section.

I bought my Now TV about 3 weeks ago. Has been perfect until 3 days ago remote stopped working - randomly.

Have bought new batteries and tried those from other devices which do work so deffo the remote has stopped working.

I do have the box and that but not sure about the receipt. If you check my account I only registered recently so hopefully you can see it is brand new.

Thanks.

(Your speed is much appreciated as I can't use anything 😞 )

0 Thanks
Mo-D
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi TJwbu, 

You'll need to send us an email while signed into your account or come onto live chat so we can provide a replacement remote if purchased online from the NOW TV Store. If you purchased the box from a retailer then you'll need to go back to the store. 

Regards, 

Mo

NOW TV Team 

0 Thanks
LeonChamp79
Scholar

Hi, my remote is failing intermittently, ive replaced batteries and still its faulty. ive tried another Now Tv remote (from another box in the family) and it works fine, so its not the box!!!

0 Thanks
Adrian-B
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi LeonChamp79.

Thanks for your post.

You'll need to send us an email while signed into your account or come onto live chat so we can provide a replacement remote if purchased online from the NOW TV Store. If you purchased the box from a retailer then you'll need to go back to the store.

King Regards

Adrian

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Ivoryvictoire
Advocate

now tv remote doesnt work

Hi my remote has suddenly stopped working... I've changed the batteries and still nothing!
I've unplugged the box and re plugged, but still nothing its defo the remote
0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Ivoryvictoire,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your remote. 

If we can ask you to contact us we can replace any faulty remotes.

We can't access your accounts here on the Community, so please sign into the site and use the contact us via LiveChat here: http://bit.ly/1lxoxrQ

They can help resolve this for you.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
teifij
Advocate

Hi my remote doesn't work. i've down loaded 1 from the app store and thats working but i need a new remote how do i get 1 please? ive tried to fill the online form in but it won't send

0 Thanks
teifij
Advocate

How do I get a new remote control please mine is not working so ive had to download the remote app. Ive been trying to sort this all dsy and I can't get any answers nor on twitter

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@teifij if you visit this page http://help.nowtv.com/article/What-is-a-NOW-TV-Box at the bottom is a Contact Us link. Click this and the next page should have the option for Live Chat.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?