cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Carling pass for skysports

Hi, I have a code for a 24 hour pass off a pack of Carling but when I try to use it I get a message saying it's an invalid code, what do I do now?
33 REPLIES 33
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you've tried 'every possible way' then your next stop is to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your issue to them...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wat a load of rubbish, my vouchers wont work because I have all ready used 3 frm the carling pro mo and you cant use anymore. I feel like like I have been conned and my now tv box is goin in the bin. Small print has lost a customer!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wud defo not of bought carling at xmas either. I only bought them fpr thw voucher. £20 for 3 packs of 12 cans but in my eyes its £21 woeth of vouchers! CONNEDBIGTIME.COM LOL
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have purchased 3 cases of carling which contain 24hr sky sports passes but none are working . Why??
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Have a read of this help page and if nothing helps, click on the green contact us button at the bottom and select "live chat" to speak to a team member about this. 🙂

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought my packs of carling at Christmas and the code don't work 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you can see, your new topic has been merged into this existing topic about the same subject. Which might contain the answers you're looking for.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have put the code 4 times and its not working can someone help.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Hello Smiley Happy

Have a read of this help page and if nothing helps, click on the green contact us button at the bottom and select "live chat" to speak to a team member about this. Smiley Happy

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

Also, I had to live chat last night with a similar issue and they recommended I try the firefox browser. Hope this helps. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a way to find out how many carling vouchers you have used?

i know it's a max of 3 so don't want to get another one if I can't use it.