cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 100

For over a week Now Tv have been working on sorting error code 100 without success at what stage do they replace the fault box.

start a program we are lucky to get 10 mins when it goes to error code 100

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep getting error code 100 and the box stops working and help

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please confirm... Do you have the original/old NOW TV 'white' box or the newer NOW TV 'black' box?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

We are continuously receiving an error message 'Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on it.'

We have tried resetting our router and resetting the black Now TV box, however we are still receiving the same error. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi,

We are continuously receiving an error message 'Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on it.'

We have tried resetting our router and resetting the black Now TV box, however we are still receiving the same error. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

@Anonymous User

Hi

Did the reset of the nowtv box take you back to factory settings?

If so could you also try these steps

This updates your software, fixing any faults in the process.

• Start by pressing your NOW TV remote control buttons in this order:

Home x5
Fast Forward x3
Rewind x2

• Select the Update Software option that appears on the next screen.
  • Press OK, even if you already have the latest version. 

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your response. It's still not working. I pressed the sequence of keys you've outlined, however it didn't bring me to an update page. I tried to update the software but this hasn't helped either. The other apps on the box are working. I can log into Now TV and see the latest shows but the shows won't play.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried resetting my box re-entering passwords and internet connection still error 100
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Tried resetting my box re-entering passwords and internet connection still error 100

Do you have any special characters in your username and/or password, such as an % or + or $ etc. 

It would appear that when NOW TV issued their last 'app' update for (Roku) hardware playback devices, it broke support for some special characters...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having the same problem with both our now TV boxes error 100 keeps freezing out system and our broadband is working fine. Now TV haven't got back to us after contacting them so hoping this forum post may prompt. Good to hear we aren't the only ones having problems, come on now TV what's going on?????? PS - we have also done all the new updates and resets so this doesn't work! HELP!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also I've realised the now TV box on old t. Works great but it's the now TV on the new TV jvc which is playing up
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree gonna cancel soon if it's not fixed