cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 100

For over a week Now Tv have been working on sorting error code 100 without success at what stage do they replace the fault box.

start a program we are lucky to get 10 mins when it goes to error code 100

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

having same problem, can't play NOW TV  just comes up with error 100

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have recently come across with this issue and have a solution. If your using a now tv box then there should be a reset button underneath or a little hole on the side. Press this for 30 secs and it should reset back to the set up page. Follow the on screen instructions and re set up the box. This should only take around 10 minutes. Aftert this you can continue watching shows. 

I did this last night and it has solved the problem for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much it worked a treat 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After clicking 'Watch' for any programme I get error code 100.   Tried factory reset - same problem. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

After clicking 'Watch' for any programme I get error code 100.   Tried factory reset - same problem. 

@Anonymous User

Hi Cathryn 

Could you check that the software on the box is up to date by following these steps

• Start by pressing your NOW TV remote control buttons in this order:

Home x5
Fast Forward x3
Rewind x2

• Select the Update Software option that appears on the next screen.
  • Press OK, even if you already have the latest version. 

Could you let us know how you get on with this

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem on 2 boxes in my house They both crash out giving error code 100. I have tried factory resets and I have gone through the software update procedure. I do not have any issues with the Broadband as I have checked using a wifi analyzer at the time the Now TV boxes crash out. I belive this issue has been caused by an update to your software so please sort it out as I have had enough of this issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please sort this issue out as I am paying for a service that I am not reciving 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just followed Aaron's instructions and have updated softwar.  Seems ok so far.

Syl