cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 014

hi, ive tried everything i can think of but cant connect. keep getting error 014 . sorry for grammer on smart tv browser.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Give the following the instructions a go to fix this: NOW TV error 014 

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Brilliant thanks a lot
Legend 5
Legend 5
Jo1969 have you tried signing in via the 5ghz setting?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, No longer able to connect to Virgin Superhub 2 with 2 Now TV boxes.  No known changes to  router config and everything had been fine for months.  I've tried changing channel, disabling/re-enabling pings to no avail.  Any suggestions welcome.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Really sorry to hear that 😞

Could you let us know if you're getting a specific error message when you're not able to connect to your Superhub?

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Normally 014.12.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've tried this 7 times now and still won't connect, is there another solution or is it the virgin super hub or the nowtv box? 🙁
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've tried this 7 times now and still won't connect, is there another solution or is it the virgin super hub or the nowtv box?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Please could you say what steps you've actually taken and someone should be able to help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is your first forum post and contact with NOW TV as @Anonymous User has asked can you give us a summery of what you have carried out ?

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying for 5 hours now to get my now TV Box to work, I've disabled network pins, I've reset the box, I've reset my router and it still can't find my local network?!!