cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daz_S
Elite 2

Re: unable to connect onto virgin super hub tried every thing error code 014 constantly,

No probs, enjoy your day out;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Android - NOW TV puck - PS3 - Xbox 360
Chinny43
Occasional Poster

Re: unable to connect onto virgin super hub tried every thing error code 014 constantly,

Sorted!

Cheers for your help!

0 Thanks
Daz_S
Elite 2

No problem, glad to hear it's working:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark_suk
Expert 2

A similar thing can happen on a Roku when your modem automatically selects a wi-fi channel.
Although its not that straightforward then make your router select a select a wi-fi channel in its settings, whether it is 1, 6 or 11 etc it doesnt matter it prefers a manual channel selected. I dont really have this problem as I use a Roku as well with a cable connection.
Automatic garage doors have been known to have caused this error in the past, maybe its a conflict on the 2.4GHz radio spectrum?
My Roku has never had any problems whereas the NOW TV has, although in my case it was very minor.

0 Thanks
samuel497
Advocate

Re: error code 014

Thank god for internet forums it worked cheers.

Sve
Advocate

I have problems with virgin superhub and tried to access the platform secret screen but am unable to get I to this menu. At what stage should I start. At the moment I am on the connect to wifi screen. Can anyone help
0 Thanks
Daz_S
Elite 2

@Sve wrote:
I have problems with virgin superhub and tried to access the platform secret screen but am unable to get I to this menu. At what stage should I start. At the moment I am on the connect to wifi screen. Can anyone help

Keep hitting the back button till you see the main screen (it'll have settings, roku channel, now tv etc) and then press the button combination.

Home. (x5)
Fast Forward.
Play.
Rewind.
Play.
Fast Forward.

If the above is done correctly, you’ll see a new screen pop up called ‘Platform Secret Screen’ which will display two green bars and four further options. Please select ‘Disable Network Pings’ from the list of available options.

Once you’ve done this, simply click back on your remote control until you reach the connection setup page, and attempt to connect to a network.

It's about timing it correctly. Takes a little effort to get it right. Just hit the home button to go get to the "front page" and then start the process
Advocate

Brilliant!!! Been trying to connect for three days. Got it first time. Thank you.

0 Thanks
Janeymac
Advocate

You are a star have spent pointless hours convinced it would just work. Thank you

0 Thanks