Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: error code 014

@lother78

Welcome to the community.

I know you mention you've tried all the tips, but you can you just double check you've definitely tried the steps in the following help page to disable pings, as this usually solves connection problems with a Virgin hub

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Error-014-NOW-TV-box

If that doesn't work, you might try setting up the guest network on your hub, make it a 2.4GHz network with a different SSID name to your main wifi, e.g nowbox and try connecting your NOW TV Box to that guest network.

If you still have problems, let us know.
nhendo

Re: NowTV box will not connect to local network?

Im on a virgin media super hub 2. I would get the 1st green light for wireless network but would never connect to local network. Disabled pings and it works a treat now
dburrows92
Mentor

Re: unable to connect onto virgin super hub tried every thing error code 014 constantly,

I had the same problem no idea why
really annoying
tried this worked instantly

Thank you genius
0 Thanks
gingerbeardman
Advocate

Disable network pings worked for me when connecting to a Virgin router.

Thanks!
0 Thanks
Mytv1000
Advocate

I'm getting error code 014 even though I have disabled ping. Please help
0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Mytv1000 

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you've had issues setting up your box. Can I ask if you're IP is Virgin? If so the suggestions given above can help. 

Are you having any difficulties watching on any other devices in your house?

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Mytv1000
Advocate

Hi I have created a guest network it did work then when I switched my mains off over night and the box does not pick up the wifi any help will be much appreciated. Thank you
0 Thanks
commanda6 Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Mytv1000 .

As your ISP is Virgin the post at the link below may help you

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box/No-full-screen/m-p/275121/highlight/true#M20177

Merry Christmas Smiley Happy

EDIT 

I would also suggest that reset the Now TV box (Normal reset first. If that does not work then a hard reset)

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Dasszz

Top thank you it's fixed yeeeeeh booy
0 Thanks
AndreaGray1982
Advocate

Re: unable to connect onto virgin super hub tried every thing error code 014 constantly,

Massive thanks to StuartRogerson for solving this problem. Thank you 👍
0 Thanks