cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jones7390
Occasional Poster

Re: unable to connect onto virgin super hub tried every thing error code 014 constantly,

What page do u do this on
0 Thanks
jones7390
Occasional Poster

Re: unable to connect onto virgin super hub tried every thing error code 014 constantly,

What page do u do this on, it doesn't work.
0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Stephen-L
NOW TV Team

Hey @jones7390 

Thanks for your post.

The steps in this video may prove helpful, but let us know how you get on. 

[video]

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

0 Thanks
ZfGMascot
Occasional Poster

I have tried all this and have still got error 014. Channel select is set to auto as asked have reset the box and nothing. Waste of money to be honest.
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

Hi @ZfGMascot 

I can imagine you're extremely frustrated right now, I would be.  I wouldn't give up all hope as there are some very experienced members of the community & NOW TV team who may well be able to offer further support when they pick up this post.

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
isabell
Occasional Poster

tried all of the sugesions nothing working still error 014

Carlhoskins
First Poster

Re: NowTV box will not connect to local network?

I have tried everything on this thread and it still isn't working. What next?!
0 Thanks
isabell
Occasional Poster

ready to smash the the thing 014 goin out ma mind hhhhhhelp tried every thing hhhhhhhours and hours loosin the will to live 

artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

@isabell have you tried enabling the guest wifi on your Virgin Hub and then connecting to that access point?

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: NowTV box will not connect to local network?

Hi @Carlhoskins 

Sorry to see that this issue is still occurring 

Can I ask if this is happening on all devices? 

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks