cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
79mb
Advocate

Re: error code 014

Hi
The box was working fine until we moved house. I already been through the disable the ping then reset the box - then it worked for a week. Now we just couldn't get the box connect to local internet again and kept on getting error 014. I have tried the ping, resetting box and reboot the router. All our devices connect to internet fine.
So what's your suggestion??
0 Thanks
terry1747
Mentor

Re: error code 014

Put the box and router together(touching),run set up then when connected move anywhere u want in the house,don't forget to disable the ping

0 Thanks
jaydonellie
Advocate

Re: unable to connect onto virgin super hub tried every thing error code 014 constantly,

Had a new Super Hub 2 installed to day, and can not connect Now Tv to the hub.Can this be connected, if so how

thank you 

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: unable to connect onto virgin super hub tried every thing error code 014 constantly,

@jaydonellie have you followed the troubleshooting in this thread? Especially the disable pings trick?

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Arthur2012
Mentor

Re: NowTV box will not connect to local network?

I have a netgear router tried everything and still won't connect. I have 2 now TV boxes and both have worked but now both not connecting but my ipad is working fine!
0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Arthur2012 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the connection.

Can you please tell me if there's any error codes or messages?

You mentioned you have tried everything. Can you please tell me what have you tried?

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Arthur2012
Mentor

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I have had error code 009, error code 014 and also get a message saying 'Sorry something went wrong. We're working on it. It may be your internet connection please check and try again. I've rang my internet provider and nothing is wrong with that. I've reset my box at that the back done a factory reset, reset my router and I've disabled pings. This is happening with the 2 now TV boxes I have.
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Arthur2012 

THanks for that.

Have you tried these: http://bit.ly/1i8HThK and http://bit.ly/1pgHkrc

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Arthur2012
Mentor

I've updated my settings and now get error code 009 do you think I need to change my router channel?
0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Stephen-L
NOW TV Team

Hi @Arthur2012 

Sorry to hear you're still having this problem. 

This error code usually indicates that there's still a problem with the connection between your box and your internet router. 

It might be worth changing the channel, but you should also ensure that you have removed your network pings and also checked all settings on the box as per our previous posts.

Kindest Regards

Steve

NOW TV Team 

0 Thanks