cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Aydons
Observer

Re: error code 014

I am having the same problem, tried everything suggested. Taking the box back its useless. Eventually got through to live chat and they were as much use as! Pathetic piece of kit πŸ˜•
0 Thanks
Seh87
Advocate

Internet connection difficulties

My box sporadically losses connection to the Internet even though when I go into settings, it's picking up my Internet. I usually spend 20 minutes fiddling with it- turning on and off, resetting and can sometimes get it to work but some days I just give up and got back the next day and it was working. There is nothing blocking the signal and it's in the same room. It's really really frustrating!! My wifi is working on other devices also during these times so don't think it's the Internet.
0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Internet connection difficulties

Hi @Seh87,

Which model of Roku branded device do you have?

β€’ If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button β€’ If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button β€’ Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! β€’

β€’ LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 β€’ LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS β€’

β€’ All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  β€’ Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) β€’

Seh87
Advocate

Hi πŸ™‚
It's a white now tv box. Not sure if it's a certain model. Will this be on the box?
commanda6 Legend 5
Legend 5

@Seh87 wrote:
Hi πŸ™‚
It's a white now tv box. Not sure if it's a certain model. Will this be on the box?

Hi @Seh87

If it's a white NowTV box you have, then I think the model number is 2400sk. You can doublecheck if you go to the about page which is in system settings on the box

Settings > system > about

Don't be surprised if this topic gets moved to the NowTV white box board.

Have you tried the steps at the help article below?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/Error-014-NOW-TV-box

I hope this helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Sunnyandfriday
Advocate

Re: NowTV box will not connect to local network?

I have tried everything you have suggested and it still won't connect to the local network. Virgin has said it is not there problem. What else can I do ?

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Aaron-R
NOW TV Team

H
@Sunnyandfriday wrote:

I have tried everything you have suggested and it still won't connect to the local network. Virgin has said it is not there problem. What else can I do ?

@Sunnyandfriday

Hi Anita 

Have you tried connecting your box via ethernet cable and performing a system update and then try to connect to the wireless.

Also could you let us know exactly what steps you have already tried.

Thanks

Aaron

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Aaron-R wrote: @Sunnyandfriday 

Have you tried connecting your box via ethernet cable and performing a system update and then try to connect to the wireless.

It would be good to know exactly which model of NOW TV branded playback device @Sunnyandfriday has. As from what I remember the original 'white' box only offers WiFi connectivity...

β€’ If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button β€’ If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button β€’ Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! β€’

β€’ LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 β€’ LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS β€’

β€’ All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  β€’ Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) β€’

0 Thanks
Anonymous999
Advocate

From which point I have to do this ?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Vicfin
Advocate

I'm having the same problem, disabled networks pings etc, is there a solution to this problem?
0 Thanks