cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 014

hi, ive tried everything i can think of but cant connect. keep getting error 014 . sorry for grammer on smart tv browser.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Give the following the instructions a go to fix this: NOW TV error 014 

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazing, this has just worked for me after trying everything .... 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot connect through Virgin hub. Registered with Now TV  fine.  Keep getting error 14, have tried  homex5, ff, play, rewind, etc.    Nothing works and cannot connect.  Internet connection and password all working fine.   I have two of these myself  and they work fine and took  10 mins to set up.   This is for my elderly parents and have tried everything for unplugging to resetting.  Help please 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Cannot connect through Virgin hub. Registered with Now TV  fine.  Keep getting error 14, have tried  homex5, ff, play, rewind, etc.    Nothing works and cannot connect.  Internet connection and password all working fine.   I have two of these myself  and they work fine and took  10 mins to set up.   This is for my elderly parents and have tried everything for unplugging to resetting.  Help please 

First things first @Anonymous User,

The first NOW TV 'white' box looks like this: -

white.png

The second NOW TV 'black' box looks like this: -

black.jpg

And third (newest) NOW TV 'smart' box looks like this: -

product-img-smartbox_v4

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wasted many hours unsuccessfully to log on to NowTV box with my superhub........

Five minutes with the solution magnificent magnificent.......Give the person a gold star..

@Anonymous User wrote:

cannot connect onto now tv through virgin super hub i ave tried every thing

every thing esle can connect wireless , the now tv is right next to the hub constantly

getting error code 014 , yes I have got more than 3 signal bars

You have my heartfelt thanks..

Ozrod13...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had a new Super Hub 2 installed to day, and can not connect Now Tv to the hub.Can this be connected, if so how

thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you followed the troubleshooting in this thread? Especially the disable pings trick?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Oh my god, I hate this little box! Have spent ages on it, trying to connect I have tried everything suggested in this thread and still not connecting! It is supposed to be plug and play, Im no idiot with pc's etc... but I didnt think I'd need to delve into advanced router setting to get the thing working! It's going in the bin!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
i done this methard but i cant find my wifi name in list i dunno what do tired it was working but suddenly stop work
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User follow the instructions is this Virgin Guide. You'll need to set the WiFi channel to something between 1 and 11 due to a bug in the most recent NOW TV box firmware. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been having the problem for the last week, I have been on the chat to NOWTV and even emailed customer service. 

I have now been without the service for over a week now and have tried the home button sequence and every other option I have read on here!

Does anyone have any tips on what I should do because at this moment I have reached my limit!

@Anonymous User wrote:

cannot connect onto now tv through virgin super hub i ave tried every thing

every thing esle can connect wireless , the now tv is right next to the hub constantly

getting error code 014 , yes I have got more than 3 signal bars