cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 014

hi, ive tried everything i can think of but cant connect. keep getting error 014 . sorry for grammer on smart tv browser.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Give the following the instructions a go to fix this: NOW TV error 014 

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have problems with virgin superhub and tried to access the platform secret screen but am unable to get I to this menu. At what stage should I start. At the moment I am on the connect to wifi screen. Can anyone help

Keep hitting the back button till you see the main screen (it'll have settings, roku channel, now tv etc) and then press the button combination.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Home. (x5)
Fast Forward.
Play.
Rewind.
Play.
Fast Forward.

If the above is done correctly, you’ll see a new screen pop up called ‘Platform Secret Screen’ which will display two green bars and four further options. Please select ‘Disable Network Pings’ from the list of available options.

Once you’ve done this, simply click back on your remote control until you reach the connection setup page, and attempt to connect to a network.

It's about timing it correctly. Takes a little effort to get it right. Just hit the home button to go get to the "front page" and then start the process
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant!!! Been trying to connect for three days. Got it first time. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are a star have spent pointless hours convinced it would just work. Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Worked an absolute treat you star Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought a Now TV box with 1 day sports pass specifically to watch Chelsea last night. Spent ages trying to get it working over both my Virgin WiFi - and my neighbors as well. I did manage to 'jury rig' something by piggy-backing a spare Router via RJ45 and setting up a 2nd WiFi network. Got that running just in time for kickoff - with cables everywhere.

I was about to blame Virgin for blocking the Now TV service until I found this workaround so many thanks for the technical resolution!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Brilliant thanks so much!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excellent. Thank you so much.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant, worked first time. Nice one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks this worked