cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 014

hi, ive tried everything i can think of but cant connect. keep getting error 014 . sorry for grammer on smart tv browser.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Give the following the instructions a go to fix this: NOW TV error 014 

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the error no is 014   i find it very hard to use the computer with matters like this and i am very frustrated that there is no phone no the ring there must be many poeple like me out there

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cannot connect onto now tv through virgin super hub i ave tried every thing

every thing esle can connect wireless , the now tv is right next to the hub constantly

getting error code 014 , yes I have got more than 3 signal bars

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did find with my similar Roku LT that it wouldn't work with certain channels eg Ch9 that i had been using.

Just a thought.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Having looked into NowTV and being on Virgin, I knew there was a problem with trying to connect to the internet. Solution? Check the forums and hey presto, it's all sorted within a matter of minutes. So thank you again, you're legend!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have you tried :

To move past this message, you’ll need to complete the following sequence, by pressing the buttons on your NOW TV box remote control in quick succession:

Home. (x5)
Fast Forward.
Play.
Rewind.
Play.
Fast Forward.

If the above is done correctly, you’ll see a new screen pop up called ‘Platform Secret Screen’ which will display two green bars and four further options. Please select ‘Disable Network Pings’ from the list of available options.

Once you’ve done this, simply click back on your remote control until you reach the connection setup page, and attempt to connect to a network.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Amazing! Worked after this.. Thanks a lot
Anonymous User
Not applicable

you are a god!!!!!!

1.5hrs i spent on the phone to Virgin Media with 3 difference tech people today. Then did this and i'm sorted.

the last techy found you post, but didn't tell me to press in quick succession so got no where. Looked up you post myself before it got sorted.

Thanks for saving me more hours on the phone trying to get it sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Top man!!

Wish I had searched it 45mins ago!!

Thanks for the info, worked first time.

NOW TV should include this the trouble shooting section of the booklet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've read through various posts intros and have a slightly different issue. My box was connected and working fine but I mistakenly switched off my router last night. Since turning it back on all other devices are connected except for the now tv box. It can see the router and the password is definitely correct but won't connect. Any thoughts?

Thanks