cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve2334
Scholar

Youtube Watch Later vanished

I often use my NTV box to watch Youtube. Yesterday however the Watch Later option has vanished from my screen and today its stll not there. It is there when I use my Laptop and I didn't change any settings. Please could someone advise how to get it back, its a real pain trying to navigate Youtube without it - thanks if you can help.

4 REPLIES 4
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Steve2334 Hello 🙂

You will have to contact YouTube about that since it is their app. NOWTV didn't make it.

First, try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that works 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steve2334,

As far are were aware this hadn't changed on the app. Are you signed into your YouTube account on the app?

As @caseyb1993 features in the app could only be updated / added removed etc by YouTube so if it still doen't show is is bets to ask them about this. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Steve2334
Scholar

Yes I am signed into my account. Thanks for the suggestion, I removed then reinstalled the app and re activated my account but still no Watch Later option, really strange. No doubt its some bug that Youtube have not forseen, I'll try contacting them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Playlists are in the Library section...

watch later and liked videos are just playlists... so are with the other playlists...

Subscribed to channels are in the subscriber section now... under the recent videos...

The new lay out is built primary for the 4k TV devices... and icons and text don't downscale...