cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is Live Chat so difficult to find.

Why is Live Chat so difficult to find. Is this done deliberately to make less work for admin?

In Help it says it can be found at the bottom of the page but there is nothing there

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wish to cancel my current package but go on watching till the end of the month

Its really not mad clear if I cancel now if this is possible

I want to cancel now so that I dont over run the payment date and automatically pay another month

Solution please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

It's cleary stated at the top of the page before you confirm your cancellation that you can continue watching for the time that you have left.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

It's cleary stated at the top of the page before you confirm your cancellation that you can continue watching for the time that you have left.

Cheers

At the top of the page it says

We hate saying goodbye.
Sure you've watched all of our 250 box sets?

We really don't want to see you go. Especially when there are stacks of great TV shows coming up. Don’t forget, the Entertainment Month Pass is the best way to get top Sky channels without a contract. So, are you sure you want to miss out on all that NOW TV awesomeness?

Nothing about continue watching

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

There will be a message that shows before you confirm the cancellation that says. You can still watch (insert pass) to (Date Remaining) something along those lines there is a few pages of the cancellation process so which page it shows on i can't be sure.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NO IT IS NOT AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY HELP PAGE

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device.

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The solution offered does not work

all i get is:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If your in a help page then you have to click on contact us then Live Chat.

Cheers

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Live chat is found by going to the help centre and finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having at the bottom of that help article you will find a coloured contact us button

Or alternatively You can use the link below. If you wish to. Although I've just noticed that @Anonymous User has replied to you , but I'd already started typing so I thought I should post Smiley Happy 

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.