cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

White now tv box stopped working

Hi, box has stopped responding. I have reset and get to 'now let's get started' but it won't respond after that. We are on Virgin superhub but have been for many months and this is very recent.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, box has stopped responding. I have reset and get to 'now let's get started' but it won't respond after that. We are on Virgin superhub but have been for many months and this is very recent.

Jane130,

When you say you have reset the NowTV box, do you mean a hard reset by pressing & holding the reset pin on the back of the box ?

I know this sounds like a stupid question on my part, but are the remote controller batteries ok (press a key on the remote and see if the light on the front of the NowTV box flashes).

Suggest that you contact Live Chat, who can hopefully get you back up and running.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

Press the "contact us" green box to get in touch with live chat.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Jane130,

When you say you have reset the NowTV box, do you mean a hard reset by pressing & holding the reset pin on the back of the box ?

I know this sounds like a stupid question on my part, but are the remote controller batteries ok (press a key on the remote and see if the light on the front of the NowTV box flashes).

Suggest that you contact Live Chat, who can hopefully get you back up and running.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

Press the "contact us" green box to get in touch with live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thank, it wasn't the batteries but was the remote. I had to borrow a friends remote to get it restarted after the reset and now use an app on my phone instead of the remote.