cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the "Contact us" button for live chat

I need to speak with admin about my account urgently but there is no Contact us button

I have searched and followed instructions but only succeed in going around in circles

Can anyone  help

This is very frustrating

11 REPLIES 11
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done this repeatedly, yet it keeps telling me the live chat connection is lost, and to check my connection.

My connection is perfectly fine! This is so frustrating. First the hunt for the contact us box, and now this!

I am connected to the forum to post this,  so my connection is perfectly OK!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No. It doesn't help. Did you not read my post?

Live Chat WILL NOT CONNECT!!

My connection is perfectly fine, I used Live Chat on Saturday!

Now it won't connect!

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

No. It doesn't help. Did you not read my post?

Live Chat WILL NOT CONNECT!!

My connection is perfectly fine, I used Live Chat on Saturday!

Now it won't connect!

Hi @Anonymous User

from the screenshot you attached above, it looks as if you're using a mobile device. Would I be correct? It is recommended that you use a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac when contacting nowTV . A mobile device may work, but it is not guaranteed to do so. Although in your case a mobile device may have worked before. Be aware, though, that the web browsers on mobile devices can contain limitations which stop aspects of complicated websites such as nowTVs site from working properly. The info that @Anonymous User gave you was correct. 

This link should help you find live chat  . Be sure to use a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

After half an hour of trying chat eventually loaded.

Why is the 'contact us' button not where the help pages say it is?

Going round in circles on a forum is not the best way to find contact details!

Utter shoddy Customer Service from Now TV with my previous live chat being completely wrong and my refund having to be posted by cheque *sigh* 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

After half an hour of trying chat eventually loaded.

Why is the 'contact us' button not where the help pages say it is?

Going round in circles on a forum is not the best way to find contact details!

Utter shoddy Customer Service from Now TV with my previous live chat being completely wrong and my refund having to be posted by cheque *sigh* 

@Anonymous User 

There's a contact us button at the bottom of every help article on the help centre portion of the nowTV website. Below is the advice I would usually give someone who is struggling to find live chat , but it sounded as if you had already reached live chat on a previous occasion, so I didn't give you this info . I'm sorry about that Smiley Sad

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help click "help centre"

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV. Note the advice above assumes you are using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac (using one of these devices . To contact now TV is in fact recommended)

Hopefully the advice above will be of help to you in future Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having problems buying a sky sports pass with my registered valid visa card

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You are not alone 😞

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.