cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching nowtv sky sports on another tv

I'm away from home at the moment and I bought a now tv with a months sports package. Can I login to my now tv and watch on other tv. They have a now tv box ?
6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yes, you can watch your NOW TV account anywhere in the UK. On your friends box, open up the NOW TV app and go to the My Account screen where you can log out of their account and sign into yours. Remember to do the reverse after you've finished watching. Bear in mind as well that your friends box will need to be added to your device list, so you will need a free slot and have not used up your 'one swap a month' already this month. You can check if you have a slot free on your My Account > Manage Devices page

https://account.nowtv.com/device-management

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same question except I'm in a hotel with wifi. Can I log into my now tv account and watch sky sports on my iPad? 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yep as long as you can log onto the hotel wifi successfully, which shouldn't be a problem on the iPad then you can watch NOW TV, although the bandwidth available on some hotel wifi might mean you don't get particularly stable connections - don't be surprised if the quality varies or stutters from time to time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the quick response
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy. Managed to get it working okay.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries, glad you're sorted!