cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching from two homes

Hi There,

I have a now tv sports Pass which I pay a monthly recurring subscription for.

I'm able to add 6 devices and watch on 2 devices at a time.

Does the 2 devices have to be in the same home? Or could my father for example watch on his computer with my details?

So in other words... Can I watch it here and my father watch it at his home as the second device with my details watching the sports channel at the same time?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep you should be able to do this if both you and your Dad are both in the UK or both of you are in the Republic of Ireland.

Make sure you add a Payment Pin to your account to avoid your Father accidentally buying any other passes on your account without your knowledge.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your response. This is very helpful.

I'll give it a try. @schnapps 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just make sure that any playback device or devices your Dad uses to watch your NowTV monthly Sports pass on, that he signs in with your NowTV account details.

Apart from my PC, once i am logged into the NowTV App of my playback devices i don't bother ever signing out of them.

Also here is some information about the NowTV Payment Pin and the reasons for creating one.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-payment-pin-parental-pin-settings 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Thank you again for your help.

My father has a computer and will need to download the player for this to work. 

I shall try talk him through setting this up and hopefully everything works ok.

Thanks for the swift response.

I have also set up a payment pin.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never been a big fan of watching NowTV using a Computer via the NowTV Player where it seems a little buggy to me or third party software running in the PC background effects the running of the NowTV Player software.

Hopefully everything will run fine for your Dad.

I am more old school and prefer watch NowTV on a television.

Should your Dad have problems with his computer, see if he owns another device from the article below on ways to watch NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv