Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Voucher code missing

@bevhawken2

Welcome to the forum.

Did you look in the packaging the box came in for a small scratchcard, this contains the code to get your 2 months.

0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bevhawken2,

Thansk for posting.

The voucher should be in the box, if you can't find it and you bought it from a shop you'd need to return this and they will replace it for you.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
BethT
Advocate

When you say its on a small scratchcard, how small is it? size of a credit card? Smaller? Because I've had the same problem, and honestly I think this is awful customer service. If the box says that it contains a voucher, it should bloody well contain the voucher! If there is this much of an issue, maybe there should be a rethink of how this service is provided...

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@BethT credit card sized. It can get stuck to the sides of the packaging, so worth pulling the box apart. 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
CMA2
Advocate

I purchased a box with a 6 months entertainment pass included and then I bought an additional 2 month pass.

I received the movie pass, however I didn't get the entertainment pass.  I presumed the box has already been programmed to show the 6 months ( obviously not very techy)  Only just noticed there was problem as NOW TV has now started charging me for the entertainment subscription.

Please advise

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@CMA2 you would have had a scratchcard included within the packaging to apply the voucher along with a help guide explaining how it all works (it's not automatic as some user already have accounts with active passes and like to save them for a future date).

Do you still have the packaging, as you can still add the voucher through My Account

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
CMA2
Advocate

Thanks for your msg.

I did have the movie pass, but didn't see the entertainment pass.    I've used the movie pass (still in the box) but can't see the entertainment pass.

0 Thanks
Rob-T
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @CMA2

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

The best people to talk to about these things would be our Live Chat team.

They can be found here.

Thanks 🙂

Rob

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
sharon205
Observer

Hi there I also Ave not got my 2months free movies could I Ave some help on what I should do so I can receive them plz
0 Thanks
Sue-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @sharon205

Thanks for your post.

I have emailed you directly about this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks