cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phil389

Re: Voucher code missing

Bought lg tv thought I had 3 months free pass for movies no code in box or email. What do i do?

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@phil389 you need to follow the on screen prompts through the app on your TV.  http://m.lg.com/uk/smarttv/promotion

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
james1169
Observer

I have been recommended by my sister how ever I'm having difficulty signing up for the movies pack

0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @james1169

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

We'll try our best to get you up and running so you can start to enjoy the great content we have to offer. 

Are you able to let us know what device you are using when signing up? 

Do you see any error messages at all? 

We look forward to hearing from you so we can get this resolved. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Shane
Mentor

I purchased a second box as it was a very good price how ever I have just opened it to set it up and the 3 month entertainment pass is missing please help

This is the second time this has happened to me I purchased this box from same large supermarket retailer but it was a different store this time but same result no code
0 Thanks

You’ll need to go back to the retailer with a proof of purchase and get them to activate it.

star17025

hello every time we try to use it it saythat we need a voucher code

0 Thanks
Reggie1

Is there any way I can get a voucher without putting bank details in and pay it this way i have just signed up on my mobile and want to buy the weeks pass without putting my bank details I'm just wondering if I can buy the voucher code out of a shop
0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@Reggie1 unfortunately not. The terms and conditions require a card on file to have an active account.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
bevhawken2

im struggling my mum bought a now tv box and this is her account but she is supposed to get 2 months sky movies pass and i cant find it anywhere seems a massive issue

0 Thanks