cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher code missing

I received my NowTV box last week however it is missing the voucher code for a month's free fim trial. I also read that some people received their code in an email however even though i've registered i have not received any emails. Does anyone know how to get the voucher code?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You shouldn't require a voucher code, when you sign up for the movie pass, the first month is free, then you have to pay, or can turn off auto renew if you feel it's not for you.

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Really sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your new NOW TV Box. 

The 2 Month Movies Pass should be included in the form of a voucher code. Please ensure that you've checked all included documentation for your pass, but if this is definitely not included let us know so we can help further.

Regarding payment methods, we accept all cards except for Maestro and Amex. Unfortunately you will need a valid payment card to start using NOW TV as we require payment details to ensure that you are over 18 and a valid U.K resident. Despite this, you will not be charged during any free trial or promotional period.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Kindest Regards

Steve

NOW TV Team  

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I bought a NOW tv box today and there was no voucher inside the box
I paid £20 for the box because of the promised 2 months free
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Have a look in the packaging carefully, it's on quite a small scratch card which is usually tucked down the side out of sight - take out all the cardboard and you should see it. If it's definitely missing then a member of the NOW TV Team or Live Chat can look into this for you - keep your receipt and box until you are sorted.

By the way, if you haven't signed up to a free 30 day trial of movies, you can do that first, and then apply your two month voucher at the end of your trial.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought lg tv thought I had 3 months free pass for movies no code in box or email. What do i do?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you need to follow the on screen prompts through the app on your TV.  http://m.lg.com/uk/smarttv/promotion

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im struggling my mum bought a now tv box and this is her account but she is supposed to get 2 months sky movies pass and i cant find it anywhere seems a massive issue

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Did you look in the packaging the box came in for a small scratchcard, this contains the code to get your 2 months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When you say its on a small scratchcard, how small is it? size of a credit card? Smaller? Because I've had the same problem, and honestly I think this is awful customer service. If the box says that it contains a voucher, it should bloody well contain the voucher! If there is this much of an issue, maybe there should be a rethink of how this service is provided...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User credit card sized. It can get stuck to the sides of the packaging, so worth pulling the box apart. 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thansk for posting.

The voucher should be in the box, if you can't find it and you bought it from a shop you'd need to return this and they will replace it for you.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team