cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher code missing

I received my NowTV box last week however it is missing the voucher code for a month's free fim trial. I also read that some people received their code in an email however even though i've registered i have not received any emails. Does anyone know how to get the voucher code?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You shouldn't require a voucher code, when you sign up for the movie pass, the first month is free, then you have to pay, or can turn off auto renew if you feel it's not for you.

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You shouldn't require a voucher code, when you sign up for the movie pass, the first month is free, then you have to pay, or can turn off auto renew if you feel it's not for you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Scottie is absolutely correct there is no voucher code. Sign up, enter payment details and start watching free for thirty days.
Auto renew no longer exists as they have changed the system but if you want to make sure you aren't charged then simply cancel.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well i'm missing the 3 month code and I bought the machine from tesco today..

So what do I do? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think you have the answer to this already on another thread.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been recommended by my sister how ever I'm having difficulty signing up for the movies pack

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

We'll try our best to get you up and running so you can start to enjoy the great content we have to offer. 

Are you able to let us know what device you are using when signing up? 

Do you see any error messages at all? 

We look forward to hearing from you so we can get this resolved. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello every time we try to use it it saythat we need a voucher code

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just bough NOW TV from a shop and i'm beginning to get annoyed. I can't find a voucher code inside despite the misleading graphics on the box which clearly says 'Sky Movies PASS INSIDE'. I've read that other people have had the same problem and you've just instructed them to 'Sign up for a months free, enter your details then delselect autorenew and you still get your free month' THATS GREAT, but on the box i have it says '2 months Sky Movies PASS INSIDE'. How do I get my 2 months pass? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ALSO... I cannot sign up on the site because i have the wrong type of card and NOW TV don't accept my card type? BUT I'VE ALREADY BOUGHT THE BOX? So i've spent £19.99 on NOW TV with a supposed 2 months free sky movies pass that i can't seem to find and a card that was good enough to buy the product but not good enough to make me a member? I just want to LOG IN and watch some TV and hopefully get hold of the 2 Months Sky Movies pass that's printed on the box but not inside.