cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PLloyd737
Advocate

Voucher code missing

I received my NowTV box last week however it is missing the voucher code for a month's free fim trial. I also read that some people received their code in an email however even though i've registered i have not received any emails. Does anyone know how to get the voucher code?

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scottie79
Expert 2

Re: Voucher code missing

You shouldn't require a voucher code, when you sign up for the movie pass, the first month is free, then you have to pay, or can turn off auto renew if you feel it's not for you.
34 Replies
Scottie79
Expert 2

You shouldn't require a voucher code, when you sign up for the movie pass, the first month is free, then you have to pay, or can turn off auto renew if you feel it's not for you.

Scottie is absolutely correct there is no voucher code. Sign up, enter payment details and start watching free for thirty days.
Auto renew no longer exists as they have changed the system but if you want to make sure you aren't charged then simply cancel.
Kushan
Mentor

Well i'm missing the 3 month code and I bought the machine from tesco today..

So what do I do? 

0 Thanks

I think you have the answer to this already on another thread.

I've just bough NOW TV from a shop and i'm beginning to get annoyed. I can't find a voucher code inside despite the misleading graphics on the box which clearly says 'Sky Movies PASS INSIDE'. I've read that other people have had the same problem and you've just instructed them to 'Sign up for a months free, enter your details then delselect autorenew and you still get your free month' THATS GREAT, but on the box i have it says '2 months Sky Movies PASS INSIDE'. How do I get my 2 months pass? 

0 Thanks

ALSO... I cannot sign up on the site because i have the wrong type of card and NOW TV don't accept my card type? BUT I'VE ALREADY BOUGHT THE BOX? So i've spent £19.99 on NOW TV with a supposed 2 months free sky movies pass that i can't seem to find and a card that was good enough to buy the product but not good enough to make me a member? I just want to LOG IN and watch some TV and hopefully get hold of the 2 Months Sky Movies pass that's printed on the box but not inside. 

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Stephen-L
NOW TV Team

Hi @AnnoyedWithThis 

Really sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your new NOW TV Box. 

The 2 Month Movies Pass should be included in the form of a voucher code. Please ensure that you've checked all included documentation for your pass, but if this is definitely not included let us know so we can help further.

Regarding payment methods, we accept all cards except for Maestro and Amex. Unfortunately you will need a valid payment card to start using NOW TV as we require payment details to ensure that you are over 18 and a valid U.K resident. Despite this, you will not be charged during any free trial or promotional period.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Kindest Regards

Steve

NOW TV Team  

0 Thanks
joelb88
Advocate

I bought a NOW tv box today and there was no voucher inside the box
I paid £20 for the box because of the promised 2 months free
0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@joelb88

Have a look in the packaging carefully, it's on quite a small scratch card which is usually tucked down the side out of sight - take out all the cardboard and you should see it. If it's definitely missing then a member of the NOW TV Team or Live Chat can look into this for you - keep your receipt and box until you are sorted.

By the way, if you haven't signed up to a free 30 day trial of movies, you can do that first, and then apply your two month voucher at the end of your trial.