cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher code missing

I received my NowTV box last week however it is missing the voucher code for a month's free fim trial. I also read that some people received their code in an email however even though i've registered i have not received any emails. Does anyone know how to get the voucher code?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You shouldn't require a voucher code, when you sign up for the movie pass, the first month is free, then you have to pay, or can turn off auto renew if you feel it's not for you.

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am missing 1 month also of entertainment and movies and also a day sorta pass 

what do I do!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi

There are no longer any physical vouchers in the packages any more and the passes are embedded on the Stick, but there should be instructions in the box to explain this, and that you will be guided to accept these as you install the Stick.

If this does not happen, or you have already installed the Stick without getting the passes, then please let us know.

Also can you please report, if you haven’t now got the passes:- was the box your Stick came in factory sealed, or did it look as if it had been opened?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,I have already installed the stick and nothing came up on the screen or my phone 

I bought the stick in a package from Asda and wasn’t sealed 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The trouble with passes being on the Stick is that if someone gets there before you, they can take the passes off the Stick, reset it, repackage it, and nobody is any the wiser.

Except it’s hard, maybe impossible, to replace the factory seals on the packaging.

So we should all only accept sealed boxes when buying NowTV sticks with bundled passes.

Take it back to Asda, explain what has happened, and ask politely but firmly for a sealed replacement.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received my stick from amazon today, it comes with a month free cinema and entertainment. It’s says it should be digital but it hasn’t applied anything.....just ask me to sign up as normal to the packages. Any ideas please 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi

i broiught 2 sticks from asda today both sealed ..i set it up all fine,put in a code (silly me didnt write it down) it says on box 3 months of free sports,movies and entertainment but nothing got put onto my account .. help please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a box with a 6 months entertainment pass included and then I bought an additional 2 month pass.

I received the movie pass, however I didn't get the entertainment pass.  I presumed the box has already been programmed to show the 6 months ( obviously not very techy)  Only just noticed there was problem as NOW TV has now started charging me for the entertainment subscription.

Please advise

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you would have had a scratchcard included within the packaging to apply the voucher along with a help guide explaining how it all works (it's not automatic as some user already have accounts with active passes and like to save them for a future date).

Do you still have the packaging, as you can still add the voucher through My Account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your msg.

I did have the movie pass, but didn't see the entertainment pass.    I've used the movie pass (still in the box) but can't see the entertainment pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

The best people to talk to about these things would be our Live Chat team.

They can be found here.

Thanks 🙂

Rob

NOW TV Team