cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gillw10
Observer

Re: Voucher code missing

I sound like I’m repeating what a lot of others have already said, but I just bought the Now TV Smart Stick from an ASDA store today with the 2 month entertainment pass included. 

Ive set everything up but there is definitely no pass in the box. I’ve taken it completely apart like you advised but definitely no credit card scratch card anywhere. 

Can you help? I live out in he countryside so it’s not that easy for me to just pop back into get a replacement.

thanks, G

0 Thanks
Shelley1234
Advocate

I am missing 1 month also of entertainment and movies and also a day sorta pass 

what do I do!

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Shelley1234 

Hi

There are no longer any physical vouchers in the packages any more and the passes are embedded on the Stick, but there should be instructions in the box to explain this, and that you will be guided to accept these as you install the Stick.

If this does not happen, or you have already installed the Stick without getting the passes, then please let us know.

Also can you please report, if you haven’t now got the passes:- was the box your Stick came in factory sealed, or did it look as if it had been opened?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Shelley1234
Advocate

Hi,I have already installed the stick and nothing came up on the screen or my phone 

I bought the stick in a package from Asda and wasn’t sealed 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Shelley1234 

The trouble with passes being on the Stick is that if someone gets there before you, they can take the passes off the Stick, reset it, repackage it, and nobody is any the wiser.

Except it’s hard, maybe impossible, to replace the factory seals on the packaging.

So we should all only accept sealed boxes when buying NowTV sticks with bundled passes.

Take it back to Asda, explain what has happened, and ask politely but firmly for a sealed replacement.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks