cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher code missing

I received my NowTV box last week however it is missing the voucher code for a month's free fim trial. I also read that some people received their code in an email however even though i've registered i have not received any emails. Does anyone know how to get the voucher code?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You shouldn't require a voucher code, when you sign up for the movie pass, the first month is free, then you have to pay, or can turn off auto renew if you feel it's not for you.

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a second box as it was a very good price how ever I have just opened it to set it up and the 3 month entertainment pass is missing please help

This is the second time this has happened to me I purchased this box from same large supermarket retailer but it was a different store this time but same result no code
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You’ll need to go back to the retailer with a proof of purchase and get them to activate it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any way I can get a voucher without putting bank details in and pay it this way i have just signed up on my mobile and want to buy the weeks pass without putting my bank details I'm just wondering if I can buy the voucher code out of a shop
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User unfortunately not. The terms and conditions require a card on file to have an active account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there I also Ave not got my 2months free movies could I Ave some help on what I should do so I can receive them plz
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I have emailed you directly about this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I sound like I’m repeating what a lot of others have already said, but I just bought the Now TV Smart Stick from an ASDA store today with the 2 month entertainment pass included. 

Ive set everything up but there is definitely no pass in the box. I’ve taken it completely apart like you advised but definitely no credit card scratch card anywhere. 

Can you help? I live out in he countryside so it’s not that easy for me to just pop back into get a replacement.

thanks, G