cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vevo App not playing Video

Hi, im a Now TV White Box owner and recently the Vevo app has started playing up! The App itself loads up and works fine. When i choose a video to play the advert will load and play with no fault. However when the actual Music video loads and attempts to play, the screen flashes green for a second and then it sends me back to the Vevo Home menu. Any fixes for this, ive already tried restarting the box!
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Actually I would expect the company I purchased the product thru and j hold an account with to investigate
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

You know, for a time I've personally believed that when users complain about the apps/channel going wrong on the Now TV box they either seem to get fobbed off or answered in an off-handed manner.  And quite frankly, your reply does not help.

I believe the Now TV team are trying to answer users concern in a better way, I also think that you should as well.

Remember, customers are the life's blood of any commercial organisation and should be treated as such.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI,

Vevo know they have this error and are trying to fix it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nice to hear it's a common issue. Just started up my NowTV box for first time and tried a couple of vevo videos and got the same thing. I would suggest that as it's used in Nowtv's promotional material as one of the great things in the package I would think that they could look at helping their customers a bit better.

i'll try again another time.