cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using my nowtv at another house

Can I take my now tv to my other house or use another device to view my package?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User yes to both. You can have up to 4 devices.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User yes to both. You can have up to 4 devices.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks so can all 4 devices be used at the same time so like kids in there rooms on there pa3's👍🏻
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi thanks so can all 4 devices be used at the same time so like kids in there rooms on there pa3's👍🏻

Hi @Anonymous User though you can add up to 4 devices, you can only stream on 2 at any one timeSmiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

could someone else be using my account at a nother house how would i find out

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi LM

First thing, posting the same question  twice in two different places does not help, will upset the forum moderators and comes across as selfish.

And to answer your question, it is possible for someone to use your account to watch Now TV at another address, for example some parents set up Now TV for their children to watch while living away from home.

However, someone without your permission can only activate Now TV on your account if they have your user-name and password, such a person could also purchase various Now/Sky TV passes if your payment facilities does not have a security PIN number installed.

OK, you can check if someone else is using your account by clicking the down-arrow besides the "My Account" option on the green banner above, from the sub-menu that appears, click on "Managed Devices", there you will see the devices being used.  If one of those devices is not yours, i.e. unrecognised, then delete it from your account and change your password.

Hope this helps.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi many thanks that's gd to know got a lot of pictalation the other night do you know why this happened? 😳
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  this could've been to do with a slow internet connection.  Were you using several connected devices in your home at once?  NOW TV uses adaptive bitrates which tend to adjust the quality of the picture according to the available bandwidth.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Again thanks that's the reason then AV also reset the router to 👍🏻😉
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do add friend to my account