cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised Payments Taken!

Has anyone else signed up for the Black Friday deal of 12 months Entertainment and Cinema Passes for £99?
If so, make sure you cancel the card you bought your original monthly subscription on via your bank or Now TV will continue to help themselves to those monthly payments too!
I’ve spent the last 4 days trying to get my money back but I’m going round in circles. All I get is emails asking for countless verification information. I have done this and I’m still getting nowhere. I’m now without access to my own bank account for the next week because I’ve been forced to cancel my debit card as it’s the only way to be sure no more payments will be taken!
I’m furious and Now TV just aren’t interested. I don’t want their polite emails every day, I want my money!
Now TV - give me my money right now or I’ll close my long standing account and be contacting my credit card to get a chargeback on the £99 I’ve just paid you for the next 12 months. It’s easily resolved by returning the £9.99 you had no business taking from my account. I suggest you do it right now 😡😡😡😡
0 REPLIES 0