cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UKTV Play on Now TV White Box?

I cannot see UKTV play in the app store of my white now TV box. Is it just me or is UKTV play not available on the white box?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, looks like either somebody forgot or it is deliberately absent on the older hardware. We’ve got one black and two white boxes, it was easy to add on the black but conspicuous by its absence on both of the whites.

Looking closer, the black box had its last update in January 2018 wheras the whites were last updated back in June.

The white boxes are barely adequate when running NBC iplayer but quite ok on everything else. Judging by our old Youview box, the UKTV interface is relatively lightweight so I can’t see why it can’t run on the white boxes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really hope that the white box owners are not going to miss out on UKtv Play.

I hope Now TV will explain why this app is not showing on the white box app store and when it will be.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now TV aren't responsible for third party apps. You'd need to contact UKTV about this.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have a older white now tv box and UKtvplay isn’t showing on the App Store.  The box is all up to date to, so it must only work on the newer boxes