cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to change card payment details

I am trying to update my new banks details and it is saying details are incorrect but they ARE NOT. The address is correct everything is 100% correct but still not allowing me to update details
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Lynsey, welcome to the fourm.. 

The first question we would usually ask regarding this is if your bank details match your address but you have cleared that one up.

Secondly have you double checked with your bank that they are not blocking any payments with the new card. 

**we do not accept american express**

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also unable to update my card details. It is a Visa debit and my address is right. I cannot click on the contact button - this does not work. If you want to lose subscribers, this is the right way to do it. It shouldn't be this difficult. If you are unable to resiolve this soon, I will move back to Amazon Prime.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I can't help with regards to the reason why you are not able to update your Visa Bank card details on your account by going to My Account > Payment Details.

Where if you are having difficulty contacting nowtv, have you tried a different internet browser on your device, I find Microsoft Edge seems to work for me.

If you open the link page below and click on the drop down arrow directly below Anything else it should reveal the nowtv contact options, where live chat may be able to assist you further why you can't update your bank card details on your account.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/