Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The server won't let me sign in

Won't let me sign in on ps4 or the EE box
40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im using safari on Mac and when i try to log in the screen goes a blank white colour and doesnt allow me to sign in. its been like this for a few days now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Try resetting the router with the power cord and telephone wire out too, and only then:

1. Turn to standby, Pull out the power cord, wait one minute, power back on
2. Go to settings and reset box, don't worry you won't lose your recordings
3. After 5mins Start the nowtv app and enjoys
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I've tried re-setting my passoword, resetting the box, I've even been off the box for a few days and it still wont let me sign in after it logged me out and I don't know why.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having some issues. Are you still plagued by this? Can you try another reset of the box for me please. Sometimes 2nd time is the charm. 

Are you able to sign in on other devices?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

I am so sorry to hear that, I can understand that must be quite irritating for you. 

Please keep an eye out for an email from me shortly, so that I can see what's going on with your account. 

Thanks,

Seema

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I cant get my now tv to work on the eetv its not recognising my user name or password I have reset it and still not working ?? Would be grateful for advice

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant get logged in to my eetv with now tv ive changed my password n user name but still nothing ? Help please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve downloaded the app onto my Samsung smart tv  and it won’t let me sign in but will let me sign in on here which I. Don’t understand

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot, what happens if you unplug the power to the Samsung TV for about 30 secs and also at the same time power down the router.

Then once you powered back on both the TV and let the router go through it's reboot procedure, see if you can sign into the NowTV App on your television.

Also double check that your Samsung TV software is up to date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant sign in on my app on the eetv