cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still unable to activate now tv box

Few days after the "fix" and still getting an error, meaning I can't activate my box.

Screen I'm on: Login Screen - password

What I'm trying to do: Activate the box

Error messages that appear: Sorry an unknown error occurred. Please reenter your username and password

Followed all instructions on this page, still no help

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear this is till ongoing. I will look into this for you.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

mine is  1MM53L031705

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My serial: 32556CO66835

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

I'll get this looked into for you.

Once I get an update, I'll let you know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still unable to access my TV on nowtv. It asks for my username and password, when entered it tells me they are incorrect and to visit the website. I've tried every reset possible many times and still nothing. My username and password work perfectly on my pc but the NOWtv box will not accept them.

The latest post by TOM-R syas the issue is now resolved but it has not been resolved for me. Please respond urgently.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have merged your post to this topic.

Can you also tell us your serial number please so we could get this looked into?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Day Six in The No Now Tv House:

Ian has been upstairs trying to get his white box ( the second of the week) to activate. He has had several breaks mostly to send emails or to look for fixes on the Now Tv Community. But to no avail. Topics get closed as the problem is fixed, emails suggest the problem is fixed and I should try a hard reset followed by the 5, 3, 2 and software update. Well the problem from where I'm sitting is not fixed and I have lost count of the times I've reset and updated this box. Ian has now had to leave the box under threat of divorce.

If anyone can help, would be very grateful.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been a few days sice I gave the serial number to @Anonymous User . Have continued to try and fix it daily but still getting the same error. Just wondering if were any nearer a fix that will work.

IanB8542

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately not 😞

I did raise it with the technical team and now waiting for them to get back to me.

Hopefully it doesn't take any longer.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, i'm in the same  boat as the above posters. Tried all the published fixes, wasted hours on this, really frustrated.  My box number is 32556v013645. 

Sorry just realisedthis hould be in the black box group.