cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Setting up my white box

I have had a white box (Model: 2400SK) with remote control for many years but have not used it for a while. I want to start using it again but cannot find my basic device setup leaflet. I have searched high and low online to download the instructions in PDF format but cannot find any instructions for my white box. Can someone please point me to instructions for setting up and managing my white box so I can get back to watching NOW TV?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You could try following this link below on how to set up your box, but this help guide is mainly for setting up a box from scratch out of its packing.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-your-now-tv-box 

If your box has not been used in a while then re plug the HDMI cable between the box and your television and plug in the power supply adapter that came with the white box.

If you haven't changed your ISP or Router since you last used the box, then it should still automatically connect to your home wifi network.

If not, go into the box menu settings under Network > About to connect to your wifi in your home.

Should you have signed out of the NowTV App, then go to My Apps, then select the NowTV App, then once the App opens go to the My Account section to log back into your box with your NowTV account details.

You will also need to to check for software updates on the box if you haven't used it in a while and to achieve this go to the Settings section menu of your box and there should be an option to check for software updates.