cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rebooting boxes help!

Hello, IV had my now TV box for a year and a half, IV moved house and had no issues, I recently brought a second now TV box for upstairs, again in working and no issues, I have good internet connection here and had no issues for about 3 months. Then the first box started rebooting itself, minutes into a programme the colourful 'nowtv' screen would appear and then back to the home screen. Then it started doing this everytime I tried to watch something and not far behind it the second box is doing exactly the same. Iv checked my internet and all is fine, I can watch the BBC ITv 4 and 5 apps on my phone and tablet perfectly. Iv also spoken to the usless live chat several times, Iv updated, wiggled wires, restarted, master reset, all sorts with no joy. And I'm tired of re logging into everything everyday due to the restarts. Attempts to speak to live chat are frustrating as they don't speak English and so Thier replies don't make sense. I'm feeling so frustrated right now, what can I do?? I shouldn't have to buy new boxes but I can't return them now and I can't actually watch any TV at all! I logged into my mum's now TV box and it works fine there and her internet it shockingly bad too! I'm out of ideas and building up a temper over this 😞 help???
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The planned works they are doing are not in my area either x
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Attempts to speak to live chat are frustrating as they don't speak English and so Thier replies don't make sense.... 

Really... what sort of confusing replies are you getting?

By-the-way... Are you a NOW TV 'combo' customer?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sentances that make no sense. I just have the white box's I'm not sure what a combo customer is
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
...I just have the white box's...

In that case.

Your topic has been moved from the NOW TV 'black' Box sub-section to the NOW TV 'white' Box sub-section.

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

To answer your question about  what is a Combo Customer, then this is somebody who has the NowTV Broadband, Telephone and NowTV passes on their NowTV account package.

For instance i only use the NowTV passes and My Broadband and Telephone is with BT so i am classed has a Non Combo Customer (if that makes any sense).