cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re. the wifi channel issue back in April

Back in April I had the following two boxes - 1ML46E046642 and 1ML44R047290 - manually updated to firmware version 6.1 build 5635 to fix the wifi issue.

Unfortunately they now seem stuck on this version, as no matter what I do, I cannot get them to update to build 5660 which I believe is the latest version. This includes going into the secret menus.

I assume that this issue will affect everyone who was manually updated back then. Presumably there is a file on a server somewhere with a list of serial numbers with the hardcoded 5635 version number against them, which now needs amending or deleting.

Cheers

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello? It's a bit lonely here. NowTV support gone AWOL?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User apologies, the team will respond, I think they're just a little busy at the moment.

Anyway, I spotted your query the other day and have asked our technical team about it. I'm just waiting to hear back.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tom,

Any further news yet?

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, we've sent the details over to our technical team who are investigating. We'll get back to you as soon as there's news.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry about the delayed reply.

Our tech teams have advised me that this should now be sorted. You should now be able to get the latest firmware.

Let us know if the issue continuous. 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excellent.

Both of the affected boxes are now running the latest firmware.

Thanks all.