cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Now TV freeview Channels

My husband likes to watch channel like drama and yesterday but they are not available. I phone help line and they told me that they are not available so I took box back. I am planning to buy humax box with youview.

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought this box for my husband to catch up his programs but its not all channels you can watch wrong advertising Drama channel not there and this channel he likes to watch. I am taking box back. Not happy.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User those two channels are definitely available on the smart box. It's possible that you were sold the wrong box. There is no telephone helpline for Now for tv customers, so whoever you spoke to gave you inaccurate information.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@4268 & @Anonymous User

Hi 4268

It actually crossed my mind that @Topa44 was getting the black and smart boxes mixed up, plus some of the help desk personnel don't seem to actual help there users.

That said, @Topa44 this is the black box that most Now TV users own, it costs about £15.00, does not use an aerial and has apps/channels for the four main TV stations, as explained in my previous post above.

Now TV (Black) Box.jpg

While the Now TV smart box (pictured in my previous post above) has all the freeview channels but, as said before. will require an aerial. It currently cost £25.00 at Argos, with either a 2 month cinema pass or 3 month entertainment pass, but the price of the smart box can go up to £70.00 from other suppliers.

Hope this helps

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I phoned on this number 080015127470 and they told me that Drama and yesterday not there. I took box back. I am thinking to buy Humix or Panasonic.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

...It actually crossed my mind that @Anonymous User was getting the black and smart boxes mixed up, plus some of the help desk personnel don't seem to actual help there users.

All the more reason for this forum to be kept tidy, with posts and topics placed within the correct forum sections 😉

ukbobboy
Legend

@SeeMoreDigital

Hi SMD

I totally agree.

UK Bob

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I phoned on this number .....
 and they told me that Drama and yesterday not there. I took box back. I am thinking to buy Humix or Panasonic.
@Anonymous User that number looks too long to be a UK number. I just hope you have not been conned. 
As for no drama. I have just taken this photo of the channels on my smart box. 
IMG_20161223_124105.jpg
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

0800 151 2747 Sorry I added 0 by mistake.