cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Power light flashing

I have had my now box for a month now and it has worked fine upto now.

All I get is the white power light flashing and nothing else.

83 REPLIES 83
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post.

Please reset your box at the reap using a pin or paperclip, holding for at least 10 seconds.

This will take you back to the 'lets get started' screen

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Spenser light blinking.  Changed batteries in rooted, so that is not the problem -- help ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi,

i have the exact same issue except mine is with the NOW tv smart stick.

for a good couple of weeks it was working fine. set up fine. no issues. then all of a sudden it wouldnt load any of the apps, kept stating a connection error. wifi works fine, always have, had no problems and nothing has changed at all. now when i go to turn it on, it goes to the start up screen for a few seconds and then nothing. it cuts off to a no signal screen and there is a white flasing light on the stick. ive followed all the advice online about resetting and it doesnt seem to work. i went to try it again the other day and now the remote wont even connect to it.

im just so confused and lost. i have no idea what to do other than launch it out the window. is there a way of fixing it ?

thanks,

kelsey.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you said you have tried resetting the nowtv stick, was that a full blown factory reset by holding the reset button on the stick for 6 secs ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My box light just flashes constantly, the nowtv screen pops up for about 2 seconds then just disappears again 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have put pin in back got to let's get started screen but it's not picking up signal from handset. Have put new batteries in handset still not working can u help

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Under battery cover on remote, find small black button, and hold it down for five seconds.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not sure if this helps but I noticed both my now boxes do this occasionally. if the WiFi connection is unavailable, for example the router is switched off or the router is on and worker but the connection with your ISP is unavailable (no internet) during bad weather/maintenance etc.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Every 10-20 mins the screen freezes and the light on the front of the box starts flashing. I've reset the box and it's still happening!! My Internet is working and has no problems. How can this be fixed??