cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Power light flashing

I have had my now box for a month now and it has worked fine upto now.

All I get is the white power light flashing and nothing else.

83 REPLIES 83
ukbobboy
Legend

Dear Forum Members

I'm am a white box owner and I too have noticed that the light flashes from time to time, however I have also noticed that the box has been looking for updates more frequently than usual.  As the box is still working as expected I really don't see why users some users think there is a problem.

There is one non-problematic technical question I would like to ask but I won't ask it here.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

I tried to re-edit my post above but something went wrong.

My final sentence of my first para should say: "If the box is still working as expected then there is no problem to worry about".

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Also have this problem. Have followed the steps but my box is now stuck with no output to the screen and just flashes the lights two flashes every couple of seconds. Factory reset and power off for 1hr. Have contacted chat twice but no help.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User mine too!! Been doing this over and over for about an hour! Quick enough to take the payments I'd like to put the telly on now please now tv. No output just flashes in 2 blinks constantly have reset 3 times, reconnected WiFi 3 times now really bored!!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

There is currently an issue affected the boxes.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/NOW-TV-box-issues-18-10-2016/m-p/403208#M353

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Thanks hun, was starting to think I was going nuts!! Guessing when it stops flashing its back to working? Have they got an eta on a fix yet?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sadly not yet, but as soon as there is news, a staff member will update that post. If you click 'Topic Options' and then 'subscribe', it will alert you to when there is an update on the situation. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been going all day. I have two boxes and a new one in the box. one flashes and the other doesnt. The new one doesnt work either. Can get as far as the "Lets Get Started" page then it switches off. My neighbour has problems too but he can get to the main menu. Im getting a little bit fed up now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

me too ... 4 year old on holiday really disappointedf !!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Although they haven't posted anything yet, mine and quite a few others are now working. If you haven't already try pulling out the plug, leaving a few seconds and powering up again. If that doesn't work you may need to try again later.