cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Possible To Delete Items In "MyTV" ?

I have only been with Now tv for a short time but already have about 30 items in the "My TV" section of the software. Is their anyway to delete items from this list because otherwise I'll have hundreds showing by the end of the year. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not possible to remove them, however they fall off after 30 days or if you've watched 200 other programmes / films. 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We'll take a look at your account and send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on Now Tv this is not good !

A simple remove button is all we require ..

I already have three or four items I started to watch and will never finish, and I agree with others, why should we scroll through all that unwanted date to find the item we wish to resume...

Your functionality / interface is very poor not user friendly doesn't tempt me to stay
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Couldn't agree more it's so annoying to start the first episode of a 12 season series to discover you don't like it so it's on your watch list for ever more! And all the other drivel that other family members don't want to watch any more. Do something about it now TV!

@Anonymous User wrote:

Couldn't agree more it's so annoying to start the first episode of a 12 season series to discover you don't like it so it's on your watch list for ever more! And all the other drivel that other family members don't want to watch any more. Do something about it now TV!

@Anonymous User

I've noticed that a series will drop off the Continue Watching list of My TV a shortish period of time (but not sure exactly how long) after watching an episode, so it kind of detects that you have stopped watching a series if you don't carry on with it after an interval of time has elapsed.

Stuff can be deleted off the Watchlist part of My TV by clicking through to the show on there and then clicking through to "Remove from My TV". That takes effect immediately.

Hope that info is helpful.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fast forward to the very end of the program or movie you want to remove, press play and quickly press the back button. That's the one on the top left of the remote control. I find it works with most programs. Box sets are trickier. You must delete the very last one in the box set otherwise the next episode will load.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just fast forward the film etc to the end press play and that removes it from my tv. Mytv is empty at the moment doing this. The problem is unless you let the movie play until the end of the credits when it will reset to art work it will remain in mytv. So when the film ends fast forward until the end of the very end and press play.

hope this helps 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I have tried your idea, i have watched 3 times now the last minute of a film, let the credits roll to the very end and the film IS still on my watch list. 

Adding the film then clicking remove does not work either, does anyone have an other ideas on how to remove films and so on from the watch list?

edit : GRRR!!!! went back to Now TV app to watch the credits again and the film has gone. Sorry.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad you got it sorted stealthscar it is a bit of a pain, hopefully Nowtv will sort this out so we can just select items in our watched list and delete them straight from there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You do not need to wait 30 days. If you have watched show/movie to very end it disappears off the my tv tab if it still has even seconds remaining it will stay in my tv/continue watching.