cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Possible To Delete Items In "MyTV" ?

I have only been with Now tv for a short time but already have about 30 items in the "My TV" section of the software. Is their anyway to delete items from this list because otherwise I'll have hundreds showing by the end of the year. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not possible to remove them, however they fall off after 30 days or if you've watched 200 other programmes / films. 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not possible to remove them, however they fall off after 30 days or if you've watched 200 other programmes / films. 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I agree Michael, that would be great!

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is not possible to actively manage My TV by for example browsing and saving films to watch later or actively deleting watched films? We have to wait passivley for 30 days? if so that's archaic.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User deleting isn't possible, but to save for later, just start and then exit, you'll see the show has a slight orange/purple line underneath showing that it's still to be watched.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same problem loads of film watched ,need to clear history . 

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User deleting isn't possible, but to save for later, just start and then exit, you'll see the show has a slight orange/purple line underneath showing that it's still to be watched.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pain! 

In the previous version you were able to clear history by going on line

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have same problem loads of film watched ,need to clear history . 

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anyone know what is the distinction between the orange and purple bars?

Bobk
Scholar 2

@Anonymous User

Orange denotes an item from the entertainment section.

Purple denotes the movie section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

delete my account