cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please post here if your box still isn't working

Hi

despite trying out all of the hints that I've read about,  pins, rebooting, factory settings,  I keep getting error 005 and all my channels have disappeared.  HELP 

44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Our 2nd box isn't working. Tried reconnecting, resetting and using the troubleshooting all to no avail. Getting annoyed now. It's not the first time this has happened. It's unplugged now and I'm thinking of returning it as faulty and cancelling subscription.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl I've got a nowtv account never had a problem with it but now it's not connecting on my PS3 as soon as I try to sign it if comes up with "error somethings not right, give us a moment. Or check nowtv.com/status for updates, It lets me log in on my phone and on my kindle but not my PS3 HELP!?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Can you tell us when do you get this error - while signing in or watching content?

If it's during watching content, please tell me what season/episode/movie are you trying to watch.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Day off work and watched now earlier now w on let either box work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

This topic relates to a technical issue with the NOW TV Box which happened several months ago, which has since been fixed.

I'm conscious that this topic seems to be turning into a place where all technical issues are reported, which makes them very difficult to manage as they're all overlapping. As a result, I've closed this topic to new replies.

If you're having a technical issue, please start a new topic in the board for your device (you can pick the right one from the main menu), and give as much detail as possible about what's happening. One of the team will be along to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tom