cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please post here if your box still isn't working

Hi

despite trying out all of the hints that I've read about,  pins, rebooting, factory settings,  I keep getting error 005 and all my channels have disappeared.  HELP 

44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User

I have passed it on to our technical team.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I sent my serial numbers to you last week and have heard nothing since and I'm almost into  week 3 of not being able to view the NOW TV entertainment channel.   Can someone explain the point of asking for the serial numbers as no-one has yet explained what the problem might be and what the potential fix is!    If you are stlll working on a fix at least have the good manners to keep people informed because when you dont it seems as if we're being ignored.  You ask for feedback on your customer service when extremely poor customer service seems to be your default position!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We're very sorry that we haven't updated you on that issue.

Our technical team is still looking into this and we haven't heard anything back from them.

I'll chase them and see if they have any news on this one.

Very sorry once again 😞

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Birgit-R thank you for getting back to me as promised - NOT.  For your information, whatever you tech team have done or are doing is making my situation worse because as of today I now can no longer even get the channels that I was getting i.e. ITV player, BBC player, YouTube etc .  It tells me that 'something has gone wrong'.  So not only have the tech team NOT fixed the problem with the NOW TV channel they have ruined my viewing of the channels that I could see.  Well done.  I dont know any other company that could take a bad situation and actually make it worse!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Just to let you know that it seems to be working fine now...

S

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have plugged in the box an no nowtv sign has appeared
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Have you tried hard reset on the Box? Also make sure all power cable and HDMI are attached securely. 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi my now tv box (white) is playing up i am unable to watch any programmes as it keps coming up with username and password and when i put them in it says incorrect it is getting beyond a joke i have reset box reset password reset username all to no avail
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have been through all the advice given here in previous threads as I was having trouble with my user name and password. I did a factory reset then had trouble with the software update. I have finally got past that stage now and it has taken my user name and password this time only to tell me, my account isn't set up.  have had my account which includes a movie pass for a year now, so really don't know what I can do next, please advise?