cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please post here if your box still isn't working

Hi

despite trying out all of the hints that I've read about,  pins, rebooting, factory settings,  I keep getting error 005 and all my channels have disappeared.  HELP 

44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can sign in but every few minutes error 10023 comes up iv only signed up today this is very poor service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Are you still experiencing this issue? Just in case I have highlighted this to our technical team who will look into this for you.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

serial number of my black box is

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

We are still looking into this issue. 

I apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only bought the box yesterday and have already decided to bin it......in my opinion, anything that 'sky' touch turns to you know what!!!

p.s I agree with you....those coloured balls rotating for ages made me smile.

Nice try Sky but, to paraphrase school term results, 'must try harder!'

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that 😞

Can you tell us what exactly is happening?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

mine still isnt working. mine has been like this since 17th august. its not the internet as the speed test is perfect and live streaming works. netflix ,itv,bbc iplayer all works  its just what i pay for the movies pass and enterainment. im fed up of being fobbed off now saying the tech people are looking into it. they should have sorted it by now. no matter how many times i reset the now tv box which is BRAND NEW it wont work. took it to parents house who is with a different internet provider and it still does the same , live shows work but movies and entertaiment dont. i hate the look of the coloured balls now. when will it be fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My box is having problems too, I have done 2 factory resets and tried a new box but no improvement.  The connection to the Internet is extremely flakey, most of the time it says not connected but occasionally it gets through.  This morning it took approximately 1 hour to update 12 channels but I haven't been able to watch anything, only spinning balls.  I have run speed tests and my broadband is 20-35Mbps and other devices are running fine so it can't be that.

I'm getting really frustrated with not being able to watch what I want when I want, especially as I have paid for the service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch very sorry you're still having issues, we're aware of some customers still having a few problems. So we can look into this further could you send us your box serial number please.

Cheers 

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ranj,

It's 1MK424033153