cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please post here if your box still isn't working

Hi

despite trying out all of the hints that I've read about,  pins, rebooting, factory settings,  I keep getting error 005 and all my channels have disappeared.  HELP 

44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Was told it was my broadband connection but it was all working perfectly well until the reactivation problem.  Now have no channels and have tried all the so-called 'solutions'. Techs say they are looking into it but its 3 days and counting.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

well it's 8 days for me and to say I'm getting fed up is an understatement! I've been sent a new box but I still can't watch any on demand shows via Now TV. Live streaming is ok but those 4 coloured balls are driving me crazy. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry you've had issues with this. As you've used 2 boxes now and the issue still persists it seems like the problem could be between your connection with the box and not the box itself. Can you let us know who your Internet provider is please.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

my internet provider is BT. The connection to the box is wireless and on set up the signal strength is strong.  Surely I wouldn't be able to get live streaming if the problem was the connection. I've not had any problems at all until 19th Aug and I started with Now TV in Dec 2014.

regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have just tried to watch Now TV on demand through my PS3 which is wireless and lo and behold ig works.  I can watch live streaming too which makes me wonder if the problem is with the latest box?

I was going to purchase a monthly sports pass so I can watch US Open

tennis but I'm a bit worried that if I buy a pass it won't work. 

I'm sure you will find a solution to this. 

Regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Can you tell us your Box serial numbers please?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I now have 3 boxes (including a black box sent as a replacement) and neither box is working for the NOW TV channel although I can also watch live streaming and the iplayer channels, YouTube etc.  However, NOW TV works fine on my android phone which is connected to the same wireless connection but i also have BT as my Broadband provider and wonder if the software change has changed the way the BT Hub is configured to talk to the boxes???  As very much like Janey1 my access and viewing were absolutely fine until around about the software update/activation problem and I have changed nothing on the HUB

My box serial numbers are:

IML 478017905

IMM546029263

I have noticed that when I have tried to do the reset and get to the platform screen there is a bit that says the word unregistered so dont know if that means anything!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had same issue for a week with no solution, done chat and "logged a call" for all the good that does as no feedback whatsoever.

Main NOW TV account works and logs in but try to access films and user and password pops up, on TV box and android phone/tablet. Sure it used to auto login when starting it but now just prompts user/password. Hard reset, factory reset, password changed etc many times and no change.

Account has the film bundle active but clearly the "system" does not allow access for some reasons and the support is non exitent so far. will cancel if nothing done in the next day, not impressed....

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please confirm if you are able to sign in on any device? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team