cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Over Charge

'Hi I have been Trying to get a issue resolved for the past 3 days live chat doesn't work so your Facebook team told to to use this. 

The problem is I have been charged on the following dates for my subcripton. I have the movies and entertainment packs 

30/06/2016 £9.99

21/06/2016 £6.99

16/06/2016 £6.99

13/06/2016 £9.99

01/06/2106 £9.99

26/05/2016 £6.99

16/05/2016 £6.99

11/05/2016 £9.99

*all dates and amounts taken from bank statements*. I can provide you with them if required 

On the my account section there are only showing the amounts that should be taken from my account for my subcriptons. 

I only have one account and one box. I also have not recived any email receipts for the extra payments and had to go into my bank to find out where the money I was loosing from my account was going.

Please can someone contact me about this ASAP 

'thanks 

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry you're having issues with this.  I'd suggest having a word with Live Chat, they should be able to sort this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name (not forum name) and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

As @Anonymous User, you really need to contact 'Live Chat'...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As stated I have one account and one box so only have one set of log in details. Live chat won't work for me on iPhone or iPad no other ways of getting on it. Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

As stated I have one account and one box so only have one set of log in details. Live chat won't work for me on iPhone or iPad no other ways of getting on it. Thanks

That's odd @Anonymous User. iPad's with 'high resolution' screens usually work okay accessing 'Live Chat'!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

To follow...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Also, when your issue is resolved, can you come back to this topic and tell us what your issue was? As I suspect you really do have more than one NOW TV account!

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Have you enabled JavaScript on your ipad ?

I believe from reading some previous posts that JavaScript needs to be enabled on your ipad for access to the NowTV Live Chat service.

See link below for how to enable JavaScript on a IOS device.

http://activatejavascript.org/en/instructions/ios

Once you have enabled JavaScript, try this link below to access live chat, if you are still struggling then use the same link below to email NowTV direct.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Make-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That link is for cancling it's doesn't help. I need help from now to staff as it's an account/payment issue thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear about your account issues.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team