cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv white boxes now becoming useless?

Hi

I've just heard that the now TV white boxes are being obsolete.. and I've just subscribed to sky sports.. I've heard that youre replacing this boxes with nowtv sticks for free is this true and how do I get one? I have two white boxes?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The white NowTV boxes will cease operation after the 6th of October (including all third Party Apps).

NowTV are offering one free Stick if you main NowTV streaming device is the white NowTV box.

Where if the NowTV white box is your secondary streaming device and not used has much has another device, then NowTV may offer one Stick to you at a discounted price,

Apparently NowTV can see on their system your registered devices and the amount of hours each device is used on your account.

Use this link below to contact live chat, by clicking on the green chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The white NowTV boxes will cease operation after the 6th of October (including all third Party Apps).

NowTV are offering one free Stick if you main NowTV streaming device is the white NowTV box.

Where if the NowTV white box is your secondary streaming device and not used has much has another device, then NowTV may offer one Stick to you at a discounted price,

Apparently NowTV can see on their system your registered devices and the amount of hours each device is used on your account.

Use this link below to contact live chat, by clicking on the green chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

StevePNicolaW
Mentor

I bought my parents a white box years ago as they dont have a smart TV and would be unable to continue using their VCR.

They don't have any passes as they only used it for catchup on BBC1, 2, ITV, C4 and 5

I've just updated them to a stick.

Would they have still qualified for a free replacement, being as there are no devices registered to their account as noted above, they've never taken any passes?