cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box won’t let me sign in on tv

My Now Tv box won’t allow me to register it on my tv I can watch it on my phone. But when I go to watch it on my tv it keeps telling me to register when I’ve already registered. 

HELP PLEASE 😂😂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is your nowtv box showing a six digit code on your TV screen and asking your to go to nowtv.com/tv with a mobile device or PC to register the activation code ?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is your nowtv box showing a six digit code on your TV screen and asking your to go to nowtv.com/tv with a mobile device or PC to register the activation code ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes and I’ve done all that it’s registered on my phone but keeps on coming up with the code on tv won’t let me sign in or that.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With your smart phone internet browser type into the url https address bar nowtv.com/tv

Make sure you type nowtv.com/tv and the address bar doesn't start auto correcting to a different web address page whilst you are typing.

Also make you don't type the web page link into your browser search engine.

Once the web page opens it should show a box to enter the code which you see on your TV screen.

You have 9 minutes to complete the procedure or the code on the TV will auto refresh to a new code and you will have to start all over again.

After you enter the code your TV screen should then re fresh to let you carry on to use your box has normal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for you’re help.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you get your nowtv box registered and working ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant watch itv catch up

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I m trying to activate my now tv smart box I m already now tv customer ..I have to go on my fon and give in the activation code wich I done then it asks me to log in and then it happens everytime I try to submit it says sorry something went wronge on our end please refresh side done that for the last 3 hours 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes done all that but when I go to try an sign in on my tv it keeps telling me to input code in my pc or phone and I’m already registered on phone but won’t play on tv.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The activation code is nothing to do with if you have already registered your phone, it's the new electronic method that nowtv have introduced to register your nowtv box or stick to your account.