cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Now tv box white - no longer working

Hi.

wondering if anyone can help my white now tv box isn’t working? I went to watch my film and it says device no longer supported, I was only watching it last night. My friend said she was sent a now tv stick as a replacement. How do we apply to be sent a new replacement? Seeing as the box was paid for by myself?

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Expert 3

Re: Now tv box white - no longer working

@keithgray @NIGELNOGG white boxes have been displaying a warning for about 6 weeks that the device would no longer work after October 6th. If it's the only device you use to access NowTV then you may be offered a free NowTV stick. If you use other devices to access your account and watch NowTV then you may have to pay for a NowTV stick.

You can email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

View solution in original post

41 Replies
Highlighted
Advocate

I have the same problem with my white now box .i would like to no wot is going on

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 3

@keithgray @NIGELNOGG white boxes have been displaying a warning for about 6 weeks that the device would no longer work after October 6th. If it's the only device you use to access NowTV then you may be offered a free NowTV stick. If you use other devices to access your account and watch NowTV then you may have to pay for a NowTV stick.

You can email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

View solution in original post

Highlighted

What a terrible company. Deliberately disabling devices and then asking customers to buy more.

Follow it through. Now TV sticks will also be disabled to push new products 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Thanks for your help. @keithgray I actually didn’t see any warning sign to say the box was being Disabled I had no idea I’ve been watching it everyday for months. Very strange I didn’t get a email or a message or anything. I’ve emailed them now to get my stick sent to my home address. Hopefully they’re able to help. Thankyou for replying and being so helpful 

Highlighted
Observer

I have been waiting for a new device to arrive and now my white box is not working 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Help i can not get any help

or advice for customer service... I have now tv internet and phone and tv on my lounge tv .. in my bedroom I have an old white box .. now been turned off .. what do I need to replace it .. and will it run off the one account  please help 

it’s crazy i can’t get to talk to anyone re my account either .. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

My white box has now stopped working as "no longer supported"

It's perfectly good hardware so don't want to pay to upgrade it.

V poor support and it's shocking you can't contact anyone at nowtv via phone or even email!!

Highlighted
Expert 3

@PeteGR there is an email address in the solution literally a few posts above yours!

Highlighted
Advocate

Thanks.  Missed that! 

0 Thanks