cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box white - no longer working

Hi.

wondering if anyone can help my white now tv box isn’t working? I went to watch my film and it says device no longer supported, I was only watching it last night. My friend said she was sent a now tv stick as a replacement. How do we apply to be sent a new replacement? Seeing as the box was paid for by myself?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User white boxes have been displaying a warning for about 6 weeks that the device would no longer work after October 6th. If it's the only device you use to access NowTV then you may be offered a free NowTV stick. If you use other devices to access your account and watch NowTV then you may have to pay for a NowTV stick.

You can email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

View solution in original post

75 REPLIES 75
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem with my white now box .i would like to no wot is going on

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User white boxes have been displaying a warning for about 6 weeks that the device would no longer work after October 6th. If it's the only device you use to access NowTV then you may be offered a free NowTV stick. If you use other devices to access your account and watch NowTV then you may have to pay for a NowTV stick.

You can email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a terrible company. Deliberately disabling devices and then asking customers to buy more.

Follow it through. Now TV sticks will also be disabled to push new products 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ur an idiot, they’ve been disabled because they’re obsolete and are wasting server power, why do you think old versions of Microsoft Windows etc is unsupported

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help. @Anonymous User I actually didn’t see any warning sign to say the box was being Disabled I had no idea I’ve been watching it everyday for months. Very strange I didn’t get a email or a message or anything. I’ve emailed them now to get my stick sent to my home address. Hopefully they’re able to help. Thankyou for replying and being so helpful 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nigelnogg neither did I - no warnings that the system would be disabled at all, no email either or offer of a replacement stick - I have also been with them for years. Really poor customer service and appalling that you can't even call them and speak to a human being.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have emailed customer service. I will see what there reply is but if I don’t get an offer of a replacement stick I will cancel my services including my broadband as it’s disgusting that they’ve done this to people. Especially when people like ourselves who have had no warning 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My boxes was not displaying any warning signs. I have 3 boxes. Non of them work. I am shocked that this has happened without any warnings. What do you expect me to do. Go and by 3 more new boxes when i have spent £40 each on them. I am very disappointed with now tv. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  I had exactly the same issue. No email. No warning on the actual now tv box although I’ve used it everyday for the last 4 months. No Communication at all It’s so bad. Completely agree with you on this. All I can suggest is to email the email address that’s posted in here. I’m in the process of asking for a now tv stick to be sent to my home at a discounted rate or as good will as like most others we had to pay for our now tv boxes which perfectly worked until now tv updated systems. I’m yet to get a final answer should know by tomorrow. The now tv sticks are being sold at £25 so i have said to them I’m happy to pay towards it which I am. My now tv box was only £10-£15 at the time.